We see our clients as true partners, and work in tandem to launch campaigns specifically targeted at the particular needs of our clients. This case study of the WellHome brand shows progress over a long-term engagement, and the impact our powerful strategies can have.
- Traditional marketing methods were proving ineffective. Tens of thousands of dollars were being wasted to drive a single lead.
- A huge segment of potential customers for WellHome are online, but there was no way to reach them
- The marketing team felt uneducated and naïve about the potential of online marketing opportunities
- Illuminated and defined the potential opportunity of online initiatives
- Educated a traditional marketing team on effective online marketing techniques
- Implemented a strategy that was effective, quantifiable, and highly targeted.
- WellHome.com earned a PageRank 6 in first 13 months
- Thousands of inbound links generated naturally through content marketing efforts
- Highest MozRank & MozTrust metrics among competitors in the niche
- Top 5 rankings for “Energy Audit” and related top-tier keywords
- Top 10 rankings for dozens of high-converting 2nd-tier, related keywords like “home energy”
- Massive long-tail of 27,000 keywords driving traffic over 12 months.
- Average of 15% month over month growth in the past 12 months.
- January 2012 saw 37% growth in organic traffic from the previous month