We’re very happy to announce that the BlueGlass team has put together the final agenda for BlueGlass TPA! This agenda is extra special to us because two sessions were created with the help of our readers, friends and attendees.
Last week I asked our blog, Twitter and Facebook friends to come up with ideas on a session that would be extremely helpful to them. We essentially asked YOU what YOU would like to learn at BlueGlass TPA. Well, we received a good amount of feedback in the comments, via emails and also in Twitter replies (had to define a conference session in 140 characters or less, but some of you did it!).
We spent the past couple of days changing some things around and adding ideas, but I think we’ve finally got those two sessions down pat! And they are …
Content Marketing: Squeeze the Most Organic Juice out of Your Content Strategy
Moderated by myself and featuring Jon Henshaw (and a speaker to soon be announced!)
Hosting site content, blogs, white papers, Infographics and other cool tools is just the start. The key to a successful content marketing strategy is promoting that content and getting the most organic links and traffic to that content as possible. This session will review strategies in content promotion and how your site content can grow long legs for longterm sustainability.
And yet another session that was in high demand ….
How to Grow Your Agency or In-House Team to be AMAZING
Moderated by Chris Winfield and featuring Richard Zwicky (who has built several search marketing service agencies) and Melanie Mitchell (who’s built an amazing team at Digitas)
This session runs through team building, scaling, project & vendor management and other tactics to take great SEO ideas, and expand them from the braintrust to the rest of the team. This is a session NOT to be missed and will be full of useful tips for both creating a great agency and building out an amazing team.
The other sessions are all available on our BlueGlass TPA Agenda page, but here is a rundown of Day One (September 26th)! :
- SEO in a Social Media World with AOL’s Simon Heseltine & eBay’s Dennis Goedegebuure
- Paid Search : Advanced PPC and Conversion Driving Tactics with Tim Mayer of Trada & Pam Lund of BlueGlass (and a Bing team member to be named later)
- Blog & News Optimization: How Publishers Can Dominate Google & Beyond with CopyBlogger’s Brian Clark & Loren Baker of BlueGlass
- Advanced SEO Clinic : Live Audits & Critique from SEO Experts with Greg Boser of BlueGlass, Lindsay Wassell of Keyphaseology & Ben Cook (Skittzo!)
- Link Building in a Post Panda World : Advanced Link Building Techniques with Dave Snyder of BlueGlass & Ross Hudgens of Full Beaker SEO
And if you need even more, here is the second stack of sessions from Day Two (September 27th) :
- The Personality of Social Media with Scott Skurnick of Edmunds.com and Moderated by Brent Csutoras of BlueGlass
- Turn Web Analytics Data into Conversion Driven Gold with Annie Cushing of BlueGlass & Brian Cosgrove of TPG Direct
- Content Marketing: Squeeze the Most Organic Juice out of Your Content Strategy with Jon Henshaw of Raven Tools & Loren Baker of BlueGlass
- How to Grow Your Agency or In-House Team to be AMAZING with Richard Zwicky (who has built various companies) and Melanie Mitchell of Digitas, Moderated by Chris Winfield of BlueGlass
- How to Compete with (or Accept) the Localization of Search with Greg Boser of BlueGlass
But the BlueGlass TPA fun will not stop with the sessions alone! In traditional BlueGlass fashion, we will be excellent hosts and keep our guests well nourished with three massive meals a day (and REALLY good food! Check out the menu on the BlueGlass TPA Agenda), Starbucks coffee, mid-afternoon snack breaks and an open bar on BOTH nights from 5 pm until 7 pm (the normal ‘cash’ bar will be in the conference area from noon until 10 pm).
We’ll also be hosting a Luau party on the night of the 26th and then a Casino Night on the evening of the 27th.
With an exclusive and intimate setting, our goal is to bring you the best sessions, information, networking, food and fun available in a conference style setting … with a lot of value and return on your investment.
ACT SOON! Tickets for BlueGlass TPA are going fast. Out of a total of 50 seats available, we ONLY have 13 left for sale! Don’t get left out of this incredible event. Register your BlueGlass TPA ticket NOW!