Over the weekend I did an interview with Neil Patel for his new blog titled: The Secrets of Public Relations Revealed. Neil asked some great questions and I tried to cover as many of the things that have helped me get coverage in places like The New York Times, USA Today, Entreprenuer Magazine and over 100 other major media publications.
In the interview I share the following:
* How I first got major media coverage
* Practical steps that you can take to get coverage (without paying a PR firm)
* How I have used PR to brand myself
* What can be done to speed up the PR process and get coverage quicker
* And many other secrets that you can read over at Neil’s great new blog Quick Sprout.
Would 10e20 readers be interested in more coverage here of how to get press and use it? If so please let me know either in the comments or through email (cwinfield [at] 10e20.com).