Well it looks like the conference season is starting again….
Starting this Sunday, a bunch of the BlueGlass team will be heading to Affiliate Summit East 2010 where we will have a jam-packed two days.
* On Sunday, we’ll be demoing something very special to us (hint, hint) during the Meet Market. We will be at Booth 122. If you’re going to be there – please stop by and say hi. I think you’ll be really excited with what we show you :)
* On Monday at 2pm, Brent Csutoras (our SVP of Viral Marketing) will be presenting on:
Social Media Marketing for Affiliates
Location: Sutton Complex (Beekman & North)
Session will touch on three main aspects to social media marketing: how it works, content, and managing the process to create and run your campaigns.
Then we head to SES San Francisco for the rest of the week where we have a pretty jam packed schedule.
* We’ll be doing a launch on Monday (more details to come….)
* BlueGlass will be the official opening keynote sponsor on Day 1.
* On Tuesday evening, we’re going to be having a very special event for our friends and supporters.
* On Thursday – August 19th at 12pm, Dave Snyder (our SVP, Search) will be presenting on:
Search Marketing Toolbox
Tools, tools, tools. From small in-house accounts to ones with millions of keywords, it’s the new advances in search marketing technology that might just make the difference between success and failure. Are there tools you could be using right now to help double your conversions, lower your costs, or save your team hours of time every week?
This fast-paced session will describe the latest and greatest tools to help you to accomplish your tasks including indexing, competitive analysis, site ranking, bid management, campaign workflow efficiencies, diagnosing and remedying problems, page level information, site level information, on-page optimization and much, much more.
* I will also be presenting later on Thursday (at 4:45pm) on:
The Business Value of Social Media
The social media genie is out of the bottle and the world of business will never be the same. Social media and micro-blogging platforms like FaceBook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are transforming your business, your customers, your colleagues, your partners, and everyone linked to them in revolutionary ways. Whether you’re a small-business owner or part of a multinational corporation, you need to be listening to what is being said about your products, your services, and your competitors across all social outlets. Companies that choose to ignore social networks are literally doing business at their own peril! Join us for an illuminating discussion as we move past outdated business models, tackle ROI, and unlock the economic potential of social media.
Looking forward to connecting!