Starting on March 2nd and going through March 4th – search, social media, affiliate & just about everyone else in our industry will be invading Santa Clara for SMX West 2010. Greg and I will be heading out there to speak on a couple of really good panels. We’re both going to be presenting on Day 2 (March 3rd) on the social media marketing track. First up will be Greg dropping some serious Facebook marketing knowledge on this panel:
- Panel: Free Ways To Market On Facebook
- Date/Time: March 3rd at 1:30pm PST
- Description: Your Facebook pages – your wall, groups and fan pages — are a parallel universe to your public web pages. Just as you implement search engine optimization tactics to improve web page rankings, Facebook features many opportunities to enhance your visibility. Viral distribution via Facebook’s social tools is an example, but there are many, many others. Expert SEOs on this panel will share field-proven tactics that reveal how to leverage the power of Facebook.
- Panelists: Greg will be joined byJon Fougner (Facebook), Bill Parkes (nFusion), Tony Wright (WrightIMC) and the panel will be moderated by the conference chair, Danny Sullivan.
- Panel: 60 Minutes Per Day For Social Media Success
- Date/Time: March 3rd at 4:45pm PST
- Description: Got a small staff? Just don’t have a lot of time? This session looks at how to succeed with social media marketing by spending an hour per day — or less! Tools and techniques to keep you from feeling swamped in the social media quagmire.
- Panelists: I will joined by Jennifer Laycock (Search Engine Guide) and Matt Siltala (Dream Systems Media).